1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by samjr, Oct 2, 2010.

1. samjr

samjr Senior Member

well this work on a EZ-V with the 3-port ISO ?

2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Sorry I thought the question was about iso mod. the XLS and Vee controllers should be interchangeable, the bottom two buttons may have different wording (wing out , vee, etc), but you will get your desired function.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

A 29800 is an Extreme V controll and will not work with a EZ-V

4. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Still not gonna work on an EZ-V
    Extreme V and EZ-V are 2 different V's with different wiring

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

It's that multiplex thing on the XV/XLS being all their own again Sam. Multiplex controllers won't work on anything but multiplex equipped plows, which you know your EZ-V isn't. Take a look at the connector plug, you'll see it's quite different from your EZ-V.

6. samjr

samjr Senior Member

ya i see that now

beaning reading a lot man looking @ a lot of layouts lol i am still looking @ them i got it all here all i need now is the plow side lol

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Don't sweat the details, some of DD's wiring designs and p/n systems over the years could confuse even a rocket scientist. They generally like to use the Rub Goldberg approach. :dizzy:

8. samjr

samjr Senior Member

ya lol

Well i got my 4 port on there so y take it out:mechanic:
    After looking all i got to do is change out the Vehicle Control Harness & Vehicle Battery Cable and put in the Adapter and a new 29800 then i can go XtremeV
    I got that all here but the 29800 and plow:laughing: