1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

28V Plow

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by bossllc, Oct 17, 2008.

1. bossllc

bossllc Junior Member
    from central

I am looking for a 28V. Sno way no longer makes this plow and I am looking ti see if anyone might have last years model.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Thanks for your interest in Sno-Way. I do know a retailer of mine that has new 28V plows in stock at this time but are located in Colorado. You could contact them for a price.

Lampert Hitch
    303-433-8746

Thanks for your interest in Sno-Way.

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

They are a great plow. Replace the center rubber cutting edge with a steel one for better cleaning.

4. bossllc

bossllc Junior Member
    from central

TOBY4492- anything closer to Iowa

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I don't cover Iowa so I don't know if there are any in the state or not. The closest I can get you would be the company I posted or you may also try

American Equipment Company
    913-342-1450

They are in Kansas City.

6. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Hey Tom send him to my local dealer My uncle may ineterested in selling his that he used last year, not sure but it may be worth a try. my zip is 13619,

7. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

There is a great dealer in Albert Lea, Minn.
    Supposed to be a dealer in Mason City but he has no signs outside or plows on display.
    Kevin K is in KC too.

8. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

Thanks Tom & Hydro, I have got a handle on this.