1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

285's on excursion wheels

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nevrnf, Jul 1, 2010.

1. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I have a set of 4 05 Ford Excursion wheels with Hankook Dynapro ATM 285/75/16.
    Wheels are in Excellent shape and tires have about 12k on them. Tires have 13/32 of tread left. Would like to sell complete for $800 or Wheels for $400 and tires for $500.
    Would prefer pickup but willing to ship at buyers expense. Installation/mounting and balancing avaliable.
    Prices are OBO

2. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Interested in the tires alone, What size wheel are the excursion wheels? What load range and would they fit on my truck?

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

are these the lariat wheels? tires are approx. half tread correct? would you meet somewhere between me and you I am in michigan.

4. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

New the tires have 16/32 so i would say they are more like 1/4 worn.
    The tires are E load range.
    The wheels are Ford specific and are 16x7

!BhLU,Cw!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKi4Eryy(+I(6BLH+nLq0Qw~~_35.jpg

5. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

PM sent to both posters.

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

No more red truck?

7. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I still have it. I just put some 315 Goodyear Dura Trac's on black Moto Metal 951 on it. It needed a wider tire to fill in the weel well as i put Flares on it to cover up some of the rust.
    Cant afford a new truck with my daughter starting to drive.

8. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Oh I bet that ol beater looks real good now!