1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2800 lm LED work lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by 02powerstroke, Jan 20, 2012.

1. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

2. Santry426

Santry426 Senior Member

Damn either companys just keep hyping the lumen output of these lights to sell them or those things must be blinding ! If you get them let us know. I need to upgrade my halogen backup lights to the new led bling !

3. 02powerstroke

That what I was thinking I want to put them on my utility trucks rack so it can light up the work area around it.

4. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

$115 a piece. Ouch. Made in China no doubt?

5. 02powerstroke

the 1350 lm ones i have are bright i can imagine two of these

6. 02powerstroke

7. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Maybe those are not 2800 lumen each. They are 2800 lumen combined, 1400 lumen each. Would make more sense then. A lot people are asking $100+ for 1400 lumen lights.

8. 02powerstroke

Naah they have em for sale in single and it says 2800lm

9. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

They are the same lights DDM tunning sells. I have several of the 1300 and 1500 lumen versions, and I haven't had a single problem with them. They are bright, and do exactly what they are supposed to do.

10. Santry426

Santry426 Senior Member

Whats the best pattern to go for on these? Right now I have hallogen 55watt KC lites on my backrack there a flood lense. I wana go LED cause they draw alot less power but I've seen people say they get kinda washed out. So being that there up on the backrack trying to project to light up the backup area should I go with the spot version or stick with flood's?

11. NHplwguy77

NHplwguy77 Member

lights

do yourself a favor and buy a good name brand light. Go with these:

i did these on my back rack
    http://sirennet.com/soewlc1400tbds0w.html

and mounted these on my rear bumper
    http://sirennet.com/soeaussmb0swc.html

they are well worth every penny it lights up everything in sight behind you. I used the ones on the bumper for lower to the ground lighting and the ones on the rack for distance lighting.