1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

28 October

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by wng-2, Oct 28, 2011.

1. wng-2

wng-2 Member

2. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

little salting?
  3. tbone3

tbone3 Member

i'm supposed to get 4-8 tonight into sunday morning.

CHEVYLIFER Junior Member

Looking forward to saturday night to see what it brings. But this morning the roads were really icy and no salt was being put down. The rt1 bypass was solid ice. cars spun out and the truck wouldnt go in a straight line.
  5. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Christmas has come early this year!
  6. rywnygc

rywnygc Member
    from 14033

I just booked my last customer today. Everything is ready to go. I started my sleeping habit change last night. Went to bed at 8 and got up at 3:30. I still have a few fall jobs to get done, but I am ready for the snow. Good luck and best wishes for a productive and safe season to you all!

I thought I was ready ,decided to go over the truck one last time and then find out no wipers,
    start with the fuse and work my way to the motor and find out its bad.

30 mile drive to town to the part store and no one has it in stock finally find it at a mom and pops auto part store and of course more expensive but had to have it.

The wipers work now for some sleep and some snow and its all golden .
  8. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

roads were wreck filled around here. 2-8 here tomorrow night.. TIME TO KNOCK THE RUST OFF BOYYYS Thumbs Up
  9. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

We got our first Plowable event Tuesday night, it sure was nice getting out again.