1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

28.5in Video and Pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Mackman, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

28.5in Storm Video and Pics

Just got done plowing 28.5in storm 30min south of Philly. We got hammered. Here are some pics and Videos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  2. Mackman

from S.E. PA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is funny a guy is filling up tidy Cat litter buckets with diesel :laughing:

[​IMG]

Videos are coming waiting for them to upload.

3. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

Nice pics. Hope he's using it for heat or fires and not fuel!

4. Mackman

from S.E. PA

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6xGnRGkG3k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6xGnRGkG3k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. Mackman

from S.E. PA

I made this Video just for you Chevy Guys. I had good old Bob Seger in the cd player. It is kinda long but i did do alittle stacking. So i hope it doesn't bore you :sleeping:

BTW my truck is stick so trying to hold the camera and shift is alittle hard lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wEsdMmyPls&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wEsdMmyPls&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. THE-BOSS-PLOWS

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

I Was Out Plowing and I saw your truck going down Smithbridge. That was probley the biggest strom i have ever plowed.

7. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

"just makin money"payuppayuppayup Something for consideration.....that's a chevy song.

8. Mackman

from S.E. PA

What part of smithbridge?? I plow 3 roads off of smithbridge.

9. Mackman

from S.E. PA

I know its a chevy song. I was doing it to be a smartazz. LOL

I'm going into my normal job tonight after the Superbowl to haul snow. So i will have a pics and videos of that too.

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics! Your lucky, 20 minutes NE of Philly and we only got between 12-18! Still a good day all in all!

11. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

[​IMG]

That's a good pic. Stick that in you sig.

12. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Little ice in the grill there, fella. You plow mostly roads?

13. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice job mack man :salute: get your sleep brother next storm tuesday into weds fingers crossed it comes north

14. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Nice pics and videos man!

15. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice pics and vids brandon:drinkup:

16. z400

z400 Member

What a killer snow all of you guys in that area received!
    Sweet pictures!
    Love the cat theme.

17. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Your truck looks real cool!! That's a rough storm, rest up a little.

Funny listening to you talk with your accent. The University of Wisconsin mens college basketball coach is Bo Ryan. He's from Philly and I thought he was narrating your video. :laughing:

18. mansf123

mansf123 Senior Member
    from mass

Thats a nice looking truck

19. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

i didn't notice any accent. and this was definatly a good storm, better get home and rest up for tuesday night

20. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Yea i do all Roads. Only have 2 driveways. I HATE plowing driveways. They are a PITA.

I know cant wait. 8-10in maybe
    Thanks

thanks Nick

Yea it was bad. But i couldnt ask for more out of my truck and plow. They worked hard and never one issue.
    Just got 8hrs sleep now i got to go to work and drive a tri axle to haul snow. Dont be making fan of my philly accent lol.:D