1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

26070 Harness Question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by VTplow, Nov 28, 2009.

1. VTplow

VTplow Junior Member

I just ordered a 26070 Harness for my 02 GMC 1500 - MM1 with 2pin/9pin style connection.

I am not supper worried because I do not have the harness here yet but ... looking at the bill of material there are 4 relays , and the drawing I saw from fisher showed 6?

Looks like the other two are for DRL setup .... do I need to use these? I assume this will disable the DRL's when the plow is installed?

Like I said harness is not here yet so just throwing the question out there before I start installing it in the truck.

www.fisherplows.com/pdf/26116_110998.pdf

Jake

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

No idea, mine had six all taped together when I took it out last month. Same harness too. I would wait to see what comes in on the harness.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

You will need 2 more and no they don't come with the harness(the extra 2),You can get them at your local auto parts store as they are quite common.

4. VTplow

VTplow Junior Member

That's what I was afraid of ... not a big deal. Why would they do that? Universal Harness or something?