1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

26 series wont lift

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by EHOLE, Jan 8, 2010.

1. EHOLE

EHOLE Junior Member

I have a 26 series plow that wont lift. It angles and down pressure all work. I removed and checked all of the valves and coil's and even swapped the lift valve and coil with other's and still nothing. Removed and cleaned all check valves and pressure valve's. Has anyone run into this. Could it be the wireless reciever not working properly in the raise position or a lift cylinder. Please if any has run into this let me know how to fix.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Check the dp and lower valve for being stuck in the open position. Have you taken a pressure reading? checked the lift coil for magnitism when prompted?

3. MBB

MBB Senior Member

Lift sol terminals like to corrode on the sol side. Being careful it is possible to open up the sol windings enough to repair the connection. Replacement is pricey.