1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

26 Series with wings and 6ft SS Sander

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by turbo38sfi, Oct 20, 2009.

1. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Located in Derry NH

Looking to sell my setup. Would prefer to sell as a package.

Sander has 2 seasons on it. Total of maybe 30 yards of material if that. It's a Snowway Stainless Steel 6 ft electric. No problems.

Plow is a 26 series stainless with wireless controller. Had custom made wings for it done last year at a cost of 800 for just the wings. Can be easily taken off and on. Plow is almost 9.5 with wings on it. Mount is from an 06 1500 Silverado.

Don't have a picture of the sander but here's the plow. Plow is going on 4th season, I do about 25 drives a year, no public roads. In great shape,

Pictures of plow can be see here with wings on it.
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=68140&page=2

Everything was over $8k. Looking to get $5900 with the $800 wings on the plow

2. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Monday bump

3. Eshapes

Eshapes Junior Member
    from NC

Can you get me some pictures of the salter? What is your bottom dollar going to be? I am interested in both items. Thanks Eshapes@aol.com

4. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Here are some pictures.

I've got it posted for 5900, but money talks so talk to me.

Here are some pictures. Sorry, was getting dark and didn't want to totally remove the tarp but you get the idea. There is a dent in the electric motor hood. Can be banged out, has no effect on operation of the unit, purely cosmetic. The sander has had very light use. After each use is is removed from the truck and presure washed. No material sits in it.
    After each season it is all lubed and greased as it should be. This would only be the 3rd season of use for it.

IMG_6692.jpg

5. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Having problems uploading files..I have a few more and will try again.

6. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Site is really giving me trouble..here's another. Got 2 more.

IMG_6694.jpg

7. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Not working. Anyone else that wants pictures, just shoot me an email address.

8. Eshapes

Eshapes Junior Member
    from NC

will you sell the salter seperate?

9. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Yes. New they're 4100 right now. 3300 for sander seperately.

10. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Can't believe there's no bites on this plow! They are selling new for $4900 this year.

It would cost you 800 bucks to just have these wings done which I did last year. 3500 on this plow complete with wireless joystick and wings and truck mount for 2000-2006 1/2 ton full size GM/Chevy truck.

11. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

Man, if you were closer, I would jump all over it. But shipping to St. Louis, MO would be outrageous. Unless you got an idea...

12. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Could strap it to a pallet and ship..I would guess a 400 or so at least.

It's not even gotten a single bite..once the snow flies everyone will want it! The wings are the greatest thing...this thing moves some serious snow! They are super heavy duty. I have a whole thread on the production process of them. They set me back 800 bux alone!

13. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Nearly 9' 6" with wings on. Super fast and easy to add or remove.

wings1.jpg

wings2.jpg

14. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

A few more of the sander.

sander1.jpg

sander2.jpg

15. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Bump. New truck & plow on the way. Need to move the plow!

16. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Price on plow only?

17. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Well, new they're going for 4900 today. Wings ran me 800. Total of 5700.

Would like to see 3300 or best offer. Will work with that for a serious buyer.