1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

26 Series with downpressure

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by turbo38sfi, Nov 8, 2009.

1. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Plow is a 26 series stainless with wireless controller. Had custom made wings for it done last year at a cost of 800 for just the wings. Can be easily taken off and on. Plow is almost 9.5 with wings on it.

Comes with mount and will fit 2001-2006 Chevy 1500 full size pickup. Will fit other brands and models with the purchase of appropriate mount.

The 26 Series is selling for $4900 right now and the wings were $800 for total of $5700 of equipment. Have used the plow for 2 full seasons, this would be the 3rd.

Asking $3500 for all. Little wiggle room on the price and will work with serious buyer on shipping if needed. I have a 6 ft pallet and can strap this down to it.

Pictures can be see here of plow and the wings during the construction process from begining to end.
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=68140&page=2

2. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Weekend bump. Talking 6k in plow here guys.

3. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Here's a Monday bump for a great deal!

4. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Happy Tuesday. New truck is here...gotta move this!!

5. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Which controller do you have for it and does it have downpressure?

6. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Yes, title of the add is "26 Series with downpressure" :) I have the wireless joystick for it...

7. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

'Ya, I saw it after I posted, sorry! Sending PM

8. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

No problem....responding now.

9. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

might be asking to much? just got a quote for a 26 series with SS downpreasure and all for $3,999.99 installed

10. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

That's interesting. My dealer says SS is no longer available and said he's selling this plow for 4900 in mild steel. Open to offers though!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  11. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

wow, thats crazy maybe the dealer here has old stock trying to move then?

12. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That's a smoking deal.:nod: he's giving you free DP and SS.

13. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

OK, Want to move this. Thanksgiving special, $2700 for the plow. Wings are pending a seperate deal!! You aren't gonna find a better deal than that...someone NEEDS this plow!

14. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That's a good price on a season old plow:nod:

15. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Sold!!!!!!!!

16. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

So where are the pictures of the new truck/plow

17. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

No pictures yet! Getting the plow put on this Friday. You can be sure I'll have some up soon!

Gonna send this buyer your way..he's got a 98 F150. Thinking he can reuse the center section and will just need the VMK and the wiring adpatper? Can you PM me part #s and prices..I will pass it along to him. He's picking up the plow tomorrow.