1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

26 Series w/grey wireless remote not workng

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by JWag, Jan 14, 2016.

1. JWag

JWag Junior Member

I followed the steps involving the green LED light to sync the remote to the plow. Once I complete these steps nothing happens. I can touch the main power to the motor with a screw driver and it will run. Is it maybe the solenoid? Or the wireless receiver? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

do you have fresh Batteries, does the controller light, do the lights flicker when you give a command?

Is the fuse on the plow pump harness good? does the LED diode on the receiver glow any color?

for faster response email Snowtech@basherandson.com
  3. JWag

JWag Junior Member

Yes, new batteries.the controller does light up. I believe it flickers when I press a button.

The harness fuse is good. Led glows green only when I bridge the pins with a screwdriver.
    The Led does not glow when I give a command.