1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

26" in 7 DAYS!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by lawn king, Dec 21, 2007.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Just got in from a long (16hour) 7" event. Its been crazy here, 1 more inch and we break the december snowfall record.
    I picked up my new truck from the plow upfitter at 10 am on 12 13 07, we got 12" that afternoon!

2. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

I counted 27" in just 3 storms

3. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

We get that in a day here lol

4. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Lucky you!

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Anything under 12 inches of snow it's not worth going out for.:D

6. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Three storms in one week isnt bad. A few days off for Christmas then let the snow fly..

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

We ended up with 28" total in 6 days. It's all settled down to about 18" now. I'm still beat. Let Christmas go by and I'll be ready again.

8. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

must be nice. They were calling for 4 - 7" yesterday & I ended up measuring 2" in some of my areas.

9. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Wow. I think i have all of you beat. All last week was in the low to mid 40's today was almost 60. And now it is raining and the wind is blowing like 40+. Send some of that WINTER weather down here.
    Lets see some pictures

10. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

DUDE CALL ME NEXT TIME YOU GET SNOW!!!!!! I will come up and give ya a hand.