1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

25D Plow Stolen Subframe and Wiring for Sale

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by vdaudino, Dec 22, 2009.

1. vdaudino

vdaudino Junior Member

Last Week My 25D Sno-Way With Down Pressure was stolen.
    I now have for Sale:

Sub Frame off of a 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe. This is the old stile 3 pin Mount

Plow light vehicle harness #99100197 for the Tahoe

Plow light vehicle harness #96102993 which I think came off of a 2004 GMC Sierra 1500

Plow Main Power harness

Wired joystick controller with down pressure

tymusic

2. jensensseward

jensensseward Junior Member

Hey, I night be interested in your joystick controller. I'm not a huge computer guy. I can be reached at (402)641-6352 If you still have give me a call and we can talk.

thanks
    Dave

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

a 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 would have a 99100529 harness and a 99100592 adapter, with two relays.

4. vdaudino

vdaudino Junior Member

So what truck is #96102993 for?
    Thanks

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That is not a harness number. They start 9910XXXX\\I'll check what that number is next timew i'm near a parts book.

6. jensensseward

jensensseward Junior Member

vdaudino, I talked to you today. Not sure how your deal will turn out with the guy that wants all your parts. Sounds like he may have bought a hot plow!!! Might be a good sting operation lol. I told you the new wired controllers are 380.00 which they are but includes the harness I was told. Anyway let me know if that guy doesn't buy the controller or call. It would be much quiker than waiting to have mine rebuilt.
    Thanks
    Dave/nebraska

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

:confused::confused:rebuilt? There are no joystick controls left for the Fenner Pump that I'm aware off. Does not mean they are not out there. I believe you have a price on the new control system and they can not be used with your plow hydraulics.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  8. vdaudino

vdaudino Junior Member

Dave,
    I haven't heard back from the Guy looking to buy all my parts. Let me know if your still interested in the controller.
    Vince

9. vdaudino

vdaudino Junior Member

My controller and sub frame have been sold. Still have all the wiring.
    Thanks

10. vdaudino

vdaudino Junior Member

Everything has been Sold.

Thanks PlowSite!