1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Dave in Pa., Sep 17, 2002.

1. Dave in Pa.

Dave in Pa. Junior Member

Hi Everyone! Just found this site, thankfully, great information even though i don't plow for $ very much. My question is about re-mounting my western 7.5 foot unimount from my 1994 chevy to a new 2002 GMC 2500 HD (love it!) I know I need a new mount but is it true that the majority of the lower plastic valance and tow hooks have to be removed? I hate to chop it up, it has fog lites in the corners too. Anyone done the western on a 2500? Thanks in advance to everyone, Dave
  2. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

Say goodbye to everything under the bumper...... unless u have time you could neatly cut out for the plow frame

RYAN SMITH Junior Member
    from PA

We mounted BLIZZARD POWER PLOWS on a GMC 2500 HD and a CHEVY 2500 HD and with some added work we did not cut any of the bottom plastic.