1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2500hd

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Harleyvu, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Harleyvu

Harleyvu Junior Member

Anyone put cooler rims and/or tires on their 2500HD? Understand that GMC has decided to put these sissy looking tires on their new truck so they can get the payload, but come on. Any suggestions?

2. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Stock rims with 285's are very common and look great also H2 rims are common just ask..

me.:waving:

3. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

i just bought a set from firstclasslawn 18in with nittos

i have 285/75/16 on fac rims looks great

4. Harleyvu

Harleyvu Junior Member

thanks guys, do either of you have any pictures? What tires did you buy? Do you switch in the winter?
    thanks

5. 2500hdFisher

2500hdFisher Member

check out yaz's page on the diesel place forum his truck is on there and some of his toys as well all are awesome I look at his truck and just drool. His rims and tires are on there.

6. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

BFG All-Terrains go year-round on any truck!

7. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Thanks Man, that was very nice.

8. 2500hdFisher

2500hdFisher Member

Yeah np i bet that truck drives nice with the tuner in it those duramax's plow real well just tried one of ours out in that lil 3'' burst we had friday night.