1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2500hd?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by PremierLand, Sep 18, 2006.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

2006 2500HD SL Plow Prep, White, 4.10 rear end, cruise cont., hitch, 8ft western plow, for 24k with the plow. Good deal or no deal?

2. dmcenery

dmcenery Member

Premier,
    Who should I make the check out to? I say go for it!

Dan

3. PremierLand

from detroit

lol make the check out to chevy. they have 3 left on the lot. brand new

4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Jump on it. I thought you just sold your other one?

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Id go for itprsport

6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

That sounds like a deal! I paid 25k last year for my 03 and it didn't come with a blade!

7. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

wow around here the same truck is 27000 and that is regular cab w/t 2500 with 7'5" plow

8. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

What's the sticker?

9. PremierLand

from detroit

I think the sticker is around 30 without the plow

10. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I think that's a pretty fair price for a work truck.

11. dfor

dfor PlowSite.com Veteran

06 K2500HD, 6.0, 4:10 gears, snowplow prep., air, upgraded interior, cruise, trailering package, Rhino liner, 8" Fisher plow. $23,400

[​IMG]

12. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Thats a great deal.

13. hillndale

hillndale Member
    from Maine

I got a Chevy 2500HD on the line, same specs, less "cruise", plow & liner for $21,975. Oh, it has "roof lights" too. Plus a $900.00 rebate towards plow etc over $1000.00. How does that sound? Probably should ask for "liner". Wish I could find "flykelly" for that GM employee discount.

hillndale

Last edited: Sep 24, 2006
  14. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Where are you guys finding these deals?? No one around here is willing to deal...

15. hillndale

hillndale Member
    from Maine

That's weird. There's like $4000. rebates vs 0% financing is coming back. Chevy wants to move the '06's big time. $3000 rebate on Fords. These companies are hurtin' right now as they go through re-org. Chevy's got the '07 "Classic" truck line now and in Jan the redesign "07's. Plus high gas consumption concerns = move those trucks. Some dealers are moving inventory aggressively and some are just greedy.

hillndale

16. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hillndale
    Im back in town, was up north for 4 days, send me a email if you still want that discount.
    flykelley930@aol.com

Regards Mike

17. PremierLand

from detroit

You might not even need the discount. My salesman said he could give me all the discounts, but if I could get him info to get the supplier discount, it would help him so he could make more on the car, but if i dont get him the supplier #, he will still give me the discount. So its a win win situation for me, its just a matter of if i want him to make more money off GM or not, which I dont mind so I plan on giving him the info for the supplier discount.

Thanks Mike

18. hillndale

hillndale Member
    from Maine

When do you negotiate for the Supplier Discount? Do I need the infomation at time of purchase or can I buy the truck and then get the discount? I've e-mailed Mike, and I've got a deal lined up for a truck, but I gotta move quick on this... I think.

How do you like your '06 2500HD, BTW?

best
    hillndale