1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2500hd With Western V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dibby712, Jan 2, 2011.

1. dibby712

dibby712 Junior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2004 2500HD white extended cab with 78000 miles. 6.0 engine that has been maintained regularly. body is in pretty goos shape except for the front bumber that has a bent bracket, easy fix just have not done it yet.Brand new tires with less then 300 miles on them. The box has a spray in bedliner and rail protecters that match the tube running boards. Interior is a dark charcoal that includes heated leather seats that are both power. it also has on star and xm radio if you choose to use them. Stering wheel contols and dual climate controls. The snow plow was purchased new 4 years ago. its a Western 8'6" v plow with a hand held controller and the ultramount. Brand new cutting edges and just serviced so its ready to go. Call or e-mail with any questions. I will post pics later $22000

Brad
    blc56c@gmail.com
    515-250-4460

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

price...??

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think it's free.

Dibs!

4. dibby712

dibby712 Junior Member

Good call. Thanks for reminding me $22000

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I say first come first serve...race to des moines?

6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Of what?????

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Deal. Gotta use the little boys room, grab a trailer and go.

8. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

willing to separate? need the plow....

9. bdover21

bdover21 Member
    from Iowa

How about some pics?