1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2500HD Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by STIHL GUY, Dec 17, 2010.

1. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

so i finally picked my truck up from the shop. heres the plow...its and 8 ft fisher MM

i cant wait for some snow to try it out

downsized_1217100905.jpg

downsized_1217100857.jpg

downsized_1217100857a.jpg

1217100856.jpg

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Looks good. I thought I heard something speaking of something coming your way late this weekend into next week. I dont like to talk about impending storms to much as since they always change up come game time. Good luck this year.

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

thanks..yeah end of this weekend/early next week theres a chance...their not sure yet if its gonna hit or go off into the ocean and miss us completely

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice plow and truck. The plow looks great all painted up.

5. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

You may want to pick up a cutting edge for that if your doing a lot of pavement work.

6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice set up,should work out good for you,good luck this year.

7. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

great looking truck and plow! good luck to you this season! :drinkup:

8. firedawg

firedawg Member
    from S.E. CT

very nice setup and i to wish u luck this year but im thinking the white stuff isnt gonna come!

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

thanks guys...and does anyone have an estimate about how much a new cutting edge would be?

10. pjnlandscape

pjnlandscape Member

new 8' cutting edges around me range from $150-$180 depending on the thickness. I have the thickest edge they sell and it cost me just under $180 and i was told it would last about a year longer then the smaller thickness. But it is worth the money to use a replaceable cutting edge rather than just the bare blade because if you wear out the original blade it is a very expensive fix

11. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

looks good how old is that plow?

12. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

looks good man, now we just need some white stuff! I am getting sick of the hype and then they change their story a day before it is going to hit.

13. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

im not sure how old it is...i went to the shop and he had a bunch of old plows to chose from so i checked all the welds and made sure it wasnt dented or anything. he then painted itand restored everything and wired and mounted it to the truck. so it is used but freshly refurbished