1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2500 to a 3500

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Jul 14, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

will a plow from a 2000 chevy 2500 fit a 1999 chevy 3500? My guess is they would but just to make sure I am gonna turn to the experts :) the plow btw is a 8ft fisher mm2

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You didn't mention which body style the '00 2500 is but long as they're both the same body style (the old) then yes.

But if the '00 2500 is the newer Silverado body, then no you'll need some truck side hardware.

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ya thats what I figured. I am trying to contact the guy now to find out what body style the truck is but the phone has been busy for the past 3 hours haha. thanks for the info

4. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Are you buying a Dodge and putting your blade on it...?
    Im almost insulted.

5. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

he said it was a chevy

6. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

He is not smart enough to buy a Dodge

7. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Haha. Not to bash but hes from upstate Dave... Hes not smart at all. :p It would have to be a Cummins if I was to ever buy one.