1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2500 HD LTZ with Plow Prep Option ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Cosmic Charlie, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Cosmic Charlie

Cosmic Charlie Senior Member

Since 2007 Chevy Dealers & the Chevy Web Site says "Cannot Do".

But I just saw a 2009 2500 HD Extended Cab LTZ 6.0 WITH the Plow Prep, actually it had the Fisher MM2 on it, and it had the Air Flow Hole in the front bumper & skid plates.

Was this truck doctored up by someone, or is there a way to get it OEM ?

Sorry I couldn't see the option sticker codes, the truck was locked up and the owner wasn't around ...

Has anyone put a blade on a 2500 HD LTZ without the plow prep ? Any reason not to other than No Warranty ?

I think the Climate Control can be set to Mauual (Not Automatic), and the Temp sensor can be lowered in the front end so to remain accurate.

C

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Both the hi flow bumper as well as the skid plates can be has as separate options, doesn't mean it has the plow prep option. Need to see the RPO label for positive VYU option verification on a NBS truck.