1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

25 series sno way plow not working

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Mapleman85, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Mapleman85

Mapleman85 Junior Member
    from Vermont

just bought 25 seriers snoway 8 foot plow all wired have power at solind and controller cause down pressure light is on but the motor on the plow clicks when i try to move it side to side or up and down it does not move any one got any good solutions? or is something else wrong i checked my wireing twicw with the wired digram thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Is your power and ground attached directly to the battery? If they are then I would confirm that the 12 volt motor solenoid is operating properly.

3. Mapleman85

Mapleman85 Junior Member
    from Vermont

Thanks basher finally got plow to work put it off to the side for a while i did but i had the wrong solid for the plow but now ive a a differnt problem i can move the plow from side to side and lift plow up but cant get it to go down or the down pressure to turn on the light on the controller turn on but nothing happens did not know if any one ran intop this problem before i checked the wireing harness everything seams to be ok there so idk any one else ever have this problem its a 25D series

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707