1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

24d Snoway Problem

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by kreitzer34, Feb 25, 2013.

1. kreitzer34

kreitzer34 Junior Member

Hi guys new to this page. Have a question. My snoway 24d plow is giving me fits. about a week ago i started having problem with it not lifting. Once in awhile it will work fine but then all of a sudden it will not raise. I have the down pressure model when it wont raise i will activate the down pressure and the pump will just wine but no lift. sometimes by flicking the dp switch back and forth it will catch once it does the plow will come up. i took the lift valve out and cleaned it thought maybe there was some dirt or something in it put it back in still does it. plus my blade will drift down when raised by itself. sometimes the valve will be magnetized some times not. any advise would be great. all other functions work great.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

shoot me an Email, Address below.