1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

24D sno-way lexan question

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by jjcc246, Jan 2, 2010.

1. jjcc246

jjcc246 Junior Member

popped a whole in my lexan. i have a 24d 7 1/2'. i don't want to remove the old piece until i get a new piece from a plastic company up here. i have it measured to 89 1/2" x 22 1/2" x 1/8" lexan polycarbonate. does any know if these are the correct measurements or am i off a few one way or the other ? thanks in advance.
  2. 98mxz583

98mxz583 Junior Member

I blew a hole in mine too. I put the stainless skin in instead of the lexan. It wasn't much more and the dealer had it in stock.
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

For a quick fix I riveted a piece of tin (1 on each side of the lexan) together and it has held for 4 years on one of my blades
    I got replacement lexan for your plow on Ebay for $80
  4. jjcc246

jjcc246 Junior Member

thanks guys. i have a plastic distributer here locally and he cut a piece for $60. Cut the bolts and slapped it on. Perfect