1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2400 SF Yard / Shop SE Michigan $ 59,900

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TGS Inc., Aug 6, 2012.

1. TGS Inc.

TGS Inc. Senior Member
    from Detroit

I am selling my commercial building in Inkster, MI. I ran my lawn and snow business out of it for about 4 years until we moved into our bigger building around the corner. Don't let the area scare you, they steal your stuff in every city! Building is 2400 square feet. 2 bathrooms, 2 offices, 2 man doors and one garage door. Yard is fenced in and off the beaten path. You could put 20 trucks in yard if you wanted, plus there is additional land behind that goes with package that isn't fenced in. If you work in this area, you can be central to your customers for a really reasonable price! What are you spending on storage sheds? Build some equity / start paying yourself.

$ 59,900.00. (313) 999-6728

2648 Bayhan, Inkster South of Michigan Ave, South of railroad tracks.

FYI - I will be out of town this week so I may be a little slow in responding to inquiries. Thanks, Wayne

IMG_6783.jpg

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6799.jpg

IMG_6787.jpg

2. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Amazing how real estate prices vary in differant regions! If that was here in sw ct your looking at 250k and up! hope you get a quick sale.

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Same here! that's amazing

4. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Ya, good luck with it.. I probably wouldnt have said the part about stealing though.

5. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Why at least he was being honest

6. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

How much to ship it to 15904? Lol!

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

With out a dought it would be that much if not more here amazing on different areas and cost.My brother in law says the same about VT his dad has 15 acres a 3 bed rm house and a big garage maybe 30x60 and only pays $3500 in taxes i think the land was cheap like this but it's a one horse town so to speak.

8. DIRISHMAN

right because if it was a 2 horse town it would have been a DOZEN DOUGHNUTS and triple that price

9. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

you got it !

10. DIRISHMAN

what ya call a 2 horse town with a dozen --------Priceless............ :- )

11. TGS Inc.

TGS Inc. Senior Member
    from Detroit

Yeah, it's a sad sign of the economy in Michigan. You can buy things way cheaper than you can build it for around here. The value is huge for the price you pay for it. It served us well for many years though and hopefully someone else will get the same benefit!