1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

24' tri axle equipment trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Do It All Do It Right, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

ive got a few equipment trailers for sale they work great for landscaping. u got ur tools in the job box mounted on the trailer. u can get a skid steer and 2 full palletts on them. We have been using it to run 2 skidsteers to there winter sites and back to the shop. we put our small wheel loader on it (914g). we aditional identical trailers avaliable. http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bfs/2140602720.html

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I will run that by my dad. I know hes looking for one.

3. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

Interested in trailer..can you please call me @2194069615

4. Do It All Do It Right

Lawnkale call made left a message it is easier if you email me andy@diadir.com
    Also I have 3 bobcat 773 for sale they each have around 2000 hours looking to get $10000 each. I am willing to broker the equipment if anyone from across the border is interested(ontario guys).

5. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

6. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

7. Do It All Do It Right

Sorry I should have pics of the skid steers up tomorrow in a new thread. I plan on putting new tires on machines be for we sell. Still have trailer available.