1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

24 Series Predator W/ DP (NO BRACKET) HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by NordleJanker, Apr 19, 2009.

1. NordleJanker

NordleJanker Member

I just bought a snoway 24 series predator 6'8" plow without the mount. I have a Jeep but im going to purchase a vehicle for strickly plowing. I'm trying to figure out what type of vehicles i can look for that will have the correct mounts made for my plow. I know i could get one fabricated but id just assume get a vehicle that has a mount specifically made for it. I checked the site and i couldnt find to much info becuase my models outdated. Where should I start to compile a list of potential vehicles i could purchase? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanksussmileyflag

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Wrangler, Cherokee, Durango, Dakota, Tahoe, Ramcharger, Full Size Blazer or Bronco, 1/2 ton pick up, all the vehicles in bold would benifit from a 7'6" blade.

3. NordleJanker

NordleJanker Member

awesome thanks

4. NordleJanker

NordleJanker Member

can you get wings for the 24 series snow-way? if so where?

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Lamberts in Denver

6. NordleJanker

NordleJanker Member

Does Snoway make a 24 series mount for a 99 Ranger? Any help would be appreciated

7. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

We used to but it is no longer available. Because of the age of the plow, we have a limited number of applications that we can fit. In order to help you narrow your vehicle search, here is a list of some specific applications that "may" still have mounts available for your 24 Series Plow. I say "may" because all of the mounts that we have for these applications are considered obsolete and no longer being manufactured therefore, once the last one is gone we will not manufacture them anymore. The list of mounts available was current as of a couple of months ago. (all vehicles are 4 x 4).

77-79 Ford F-150 or Bronco
    92-96 Ford F-150 or Bronco
    97-02 Expedition
    97-03 F-150
    88-99 Chevy/GMC K1500
    92-99 Chevy/GMC Suburban
    83-94 Blazer
    94-99 K1500 Tahoe
    83-93 S10
    83-94 S15 Jimmy
    83-93 Sonoma
    97-99 Dodge Dakota
    87-96 Dodge Dakota
    97-99 Dodge Durango
    84-01 Jeep Cherokee
    86-92 Jeep Comanche MJ
    84-93 Jeep Wagoneer
    86-95 Toyota 4Runner

Hope this helps, please advise if we may be of additional assistance.

8. NordleJanker

NordleJanker Member

thanks thats extremley helpful.

9. NordleJanker

NordleJanker Member

ok ive found a nice 96' F-150, do you know if they have any mounts available for it? Or who i should call to find out

10. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Yes we have a few of the mounts for that vehicle in stock.

11. NordleJanker

NordleJanker Member

I've finally purchased my plowing/landscaping vehicle. It's a 94' F-250 XLT (Disclaimer: 81K, great condition).... I know it's a little large for the 24 series that i have, and also a little late to be putting together the peices of my puzzle, but i would like some input on the availability of a 94' F-150 mount for my plow (rhkfwain, you seem to be the wizard). I have a local welder that has experience with fabrication/modification of mounts for vehicles and i assume the frame of an f-150 is smaller, but similar to that of a f-250 and probably the most viesable for my situation. Any input is always appreciated. Thanks for all the responses, this has been extremely helpful.

12. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Check your PM's, I've sent you the names of a couple of dealers who indicated they had the mount that you need for an F-250