1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

24 Series 6'-8" Snoway plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dwestie, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Dwestie

Dwestie Junior Member

I'm going to be selling my 24 6'-8" series plow with DP as I just bought a ST plow for my 05' Toy Tacoma. I have not decided if I am going to sell it complete with the joystick controller and a Dodge 3 point mount or separate the components. Kinda depends on what someone is looking for. Anyway just used it today and the thing works GREAT, just hope I am not making a mistake going to the ST plow simply because of the weight factor! I live in Northern Illinois West Dundee area, just let me know if your interested otherwise I will be posting on ebay Thanks;-)

2. smitty21

smitty21 Junior Member

do you have any pics?
    what kind of doge is the mount for

3. Dwestie

Dwestie Junior Member

I can take some pics later this week and see if I can upload them to the thread. The mount is for a 97-05' Dodge Dakota or Durango it is a 3 point mount. Thanks for your interest!

4. smitty21

smitty21 Junior Member

well i live in bloomingdale il, i would like to come and take a look at it if possible.

5. 02crew

02crew Junior Member

What kind of $$$$ for everything?

6. Dwestie

Dwestie Junior Member

Picked up my ST plow today so I'm now ready to get rid of the good ol' 24 WOW does this ST look dinky I'm looking to get about what I paid for it last spring which was $1450 (does include everything plow, shoes, Dodge Dakota/Durango 3 point mount, Joystick w/DP) If you are interested just let me know and you can come take a look. I did take some pic's and will post them tomorrow.

7. 02crew

02crew Junior Member

Interested, can you pm me some contact info?

8. Dwestie

Dwestie Junior Member

You can give me a call @ 815-739-6303

9. Dwestie

Dwestie Junior Member

Here are some pics too! The mount as I mentioned before is for a Dodge Dakota/Durango Let me know if you have any questions Thanks, Doug

24PlowSnoway1size.jpg

24PlowSnoway3size.jpg

24PlowSnoway5size.jpg

24PlowSnoway7size.jpg

10. Dwestie

Dwestie Junior Member

ANYONE STILL INTERESTED????? Its still for sale

11. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

12. bavsport318ti

bavsport318ti Junior Member

Still available?...Do you know the weight?....Was it too much for your Tacoma b/c that is what I would be putting it on.

13. Flatulentvandal

Flatulentvandal Member

I am looking for a SNOWAY 22 or 24 series 6'8" setup for my Sport Trac... Any got anything for sale? I am Chicagoland, willing to travel for the right deal....

14. Dwestie

Dwestie Junior Member

Yea, I think I might have just the setup you are looking for! It is my ST 6'-8" w/DP Wireless controller The plow has seen very little use and is great condition. The plow mount is off a Dodge Dakota/Durango but you might be able to adapt it for your Sport Trac with a little modification. I am looking for $1650 for it if you are interested (price to go up closer to winter) Thanks.

15. Flatulentvandal

Flatulentvandal Member

Email me at Georgous20@hotmail.com I am definitely interested....