1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

24 foot interstate

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FaulknerLwnCare, Jan 26, 2007.

1. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

I have a 24 ft enclosed interste trailer for sale im asking 4500 or trade for a heavy duty truck in good condition. contact if interested 248 739-1487
  2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

how wide is the trailer? what color?
  3. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

How old? What size axles? Does it have a rear ramp?
  4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I would also like to know year, color, axle size, tounge length, ect. Pics would be a big plus.
  5. Me too! put more info
  6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

When I saw the thread "24' Interstate" I wondered if it was another plow that I'd never heard of. I chuckled too thinking, how many driveways could I do with a 24' plow?!? ;)
  7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I have to admit as well, I thought it was a plow also. I thought " WOW a 24' plow? I have got to see this!"
  8. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

updates for 24 ft enclosed trailer

The trailer is white in color has dual 5200 lb axels and was manufactured on 12/21/00.