1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

24 foot enclosed trailer- trade for truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FaulknerLwnCare, Jan 30, 2007.

1. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

i have a 24 foot interstate enclosed trailer and will sell for 4000 or trade for truck in good condition.
    contact paul at 248 739-1487

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

what happened to the last thread? there was alot of interest. Also lots of questions. How many axles? color? width? pictures? Ramp or doors in the back? Weight rating?

3. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

sorry i am figuring this thing out

4. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

you're my neighbor!

Faulkner, It's Mike with the blue superduty on Deering right down the road. ( the guy you stopped about irrigation in summer ) didn't know you're a member!

5. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

I May Be Interested...what Kind Of Truck Are You Looking For?

6. diehrd

diehrd Senior Member
    from NY

What is weight capicity ? You have photos of it ? How old is it ect ect ect ...I need a trailer for my 2 Gutter machines so I can eliminate my 2 trucks i currently use now.

7. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

About Trailer

ITS A 2000 ,WHITE, HAS DUAL 5200LB AXELS ITS HEAVY DUTY IT ALSO HAS A DROP DOWN RAMP.

8. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

What type of truck are you looking for?

10. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

truck

im looking for a 4x4 any make prefer heavy duty do you have anything like tha ? like a dodge or something

11. I have a 95 F350 Flatbed Dually Diesel 2wd that I would be willing to partially trade on....Let me know

12. sawbones25

sawbones25 Member