1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

24' Enclosed Box Trailer - Akron/Cleveland, Ohio

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by coldcoffee, May 6, 2010.

1. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

A nice general use or landscape trailer. Trailer has one side entrance and a spring loaded door off the back, which makes loading/unloading real easy. Opens and closes nicely. In the front end there are some nice cabinets w/ a counter top for doing mechanical work. I will try and post a pic of the inside, once a dead beat friend gets his cr@p out of the way...unless it sells soon, then we will empty it into the dumpster. The lettering on it is all vinyl, so it does come off. Tires are good, brakes and lights work. Priced to sell at $3,500 firm. The A/C is not included, but will sell it for $250 (paid $500.)

Please PM me for a showing or contact info. Trailer is located in Macedonia, Ohio, Which is almost dead center between Akron and Cleveland. Serious only please...no tire kickers po-leeez.

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

So does it have living quaters? Or what's the ac for?

8' wide?

Torson flex axles?

3. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

No living quarters...we sometimes set up cots. Trailer was used for working on jet skis and an escape from the heat when out on the lake...so ac was a no brainer. I think it is 8' wide, I will double check after work tomorrow. Not sure about the axles though.

4. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Still available...

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

What yr is the trailer and what is the weight on the trailer ?

6. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

My friend initially bought the trailer about 6 years ago, I asked him and he said he believes it's a 2003. Not sure about the GVW, but he's checking w/ a friend that builds trailers, so I'll let you know as soon as I find out. I'm not sure if it would be marked on the receiver or frame rail, but I'll take a look tomorrow after work.

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Should be a tag on the drivers side of the tralier with all the info on it.

8. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Should be a couple.... But yes

9. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Well I did find a tag that said load should not exceed 7,700 lbs. The wheels are five lug and the width is 8 ft.

10. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Well the dead beat never did get his stuff out of the trailer, so last night we emptied it into the dumpster...and had fun doing it! Since my job site is under water, and working it was about pointless...I decided to take some more pics of the inside today.The black tool chests not included.

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

11. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

The rear door is spring loaded, and opens and closes w/ 2 fingers. Also, the axles are torsion not spring.

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

12. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

There are 2 small holes in the floor from moving a massive snap on tool chest. Also, some 3/4" holes were drilled for mounting receiver balls to the floor for transporting the jet ski's. Other than that the floor is solid.

IMG_1071.jpg

13. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Still available...will consider a partial trade for a gas powered golf cart, coin collection, silver, gold...that's about it though, we have enough stuff.