1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

22154 controler

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bugsohio, Jan 7, 2010.

1. bugsohio

bugsohio Junior Member
    from ohio

Does anyone have or made a schematic of this controler. Would any one like one?
    I'm a retired computer tech and these are pretty simple but hard to trouble shoot without a schematic.
    ty mike

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Of the internal controller circuits, or of the harness connector plug?

3. bugsohio

bugsohio Junior Member
    from ohio

It would be the internal circuit . Thank you for responding

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sorry don't have any internal schematics. Can't even tell you who would beside Meyer themselves. :confused:

5. bugsohio

bugsohio Junior Member
    from ohio

ty that's the problem. I called meyers here in cleveland and they won't release one???
    they(meyers) want you to buy a new one. Big bucks$$$$ It'll take some time but I could trace it out and document it,thus the question,Who wants one?

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I'd definitely be interested in one as I just never taken the time to make one myself. Usually in too big a rush. :D

7. bugsohio

bugsohio Junior Member
    from ohio

OK,I'll put you on the list
    ty

8. elektro21

elektro21 Junior Member
    from USA

elec schematic

Look at the manual Meyer has posted on their website for your particular model blade....you will get a good idea of how its wired...should help somewhat with troubleshooting. (obviously this is not going to give u the schematic for the controller circuit board)

9. bugsohio

bugsohio Junior Member
    from ohio

I do have a manual that shows the six wires for the solenoids. I'm looking for the schematic.
    ty for responding
    mike

10. drastikmuzik

drastikmuzik Junior Member

Meyer controller schematic

Hello, I was reading through some of the threads on Meyer plows. I was wondering if the schematic idea ever came to be. I have a 22154 controller that has a dead short as soon as you flip the switch on. It is not a wiring problem because I tested it unplugged. If there is a schematic in progress is there a possibility of obtaining a copy? Some of these controllers are terribly overpriced (imho). Thanks for any info you can give...