1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

22 Town Homes in a row

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by snowscapemn, Apr 5, 2006.

1. snowscapemn

snowscapemn Junior Member

I am putting together a bid for plowing next season with my lawncare for this place. It is 22 smaller two car driveways. I want to charge per push because these Minnesota winters have been crazy lately. What do you think would be fair to charge per driveway considering they are all in a row. It is an association so I only have to worry about one person paying me. Thanks for the help.xysport

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I have no idea what to charge for your area, but I'd say about $35 a driveway depending on size and difficulty. How good is your insurance by the way. How are you going to deal with cars? Are you going to be shoveling anything? Are you going to be doing the road in the complex as well? I have never done a condo before by the way, so take my opinions with a grain of salt!

3. snowscapemn

snowscapemn Junior Member

Around here a person can get a driveway done for $20, so its hard to charge $35. Since they are all the same and right in a row I thought I would give them a discount because they are on a "tight budget" and I want to land their lawn account, so I have to do plowing too. For insurance I still am talking with my agent about all of the details, but I will have correct insurance. Also, I will NOT have to do the road, it is city street. Thanks again

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If you have to only plow the driveway and not get out of your truck I think these could be done in 90 to 120 minutes. Take your hourly rate and figure out how much that would be per driveway. At $15/driveway you would be making $165/hr. or more.

5. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

You should be able to do 22 driveways in and hour when they are right next to each other.