1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

22 Series For Sale

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Chris-R, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I have a 22 series plow 6"8" for sale. It was brand new last winter and is in excellent condition. It has downpressure and wireless remote. It was on a 2009 Toyota Tacoma so I have the undercarriage for a Tacoma if that's your truck. I have the power cable too. $ 2,750 picked up in Massachusetts.

2. JD-ME

JD-ME Junior Member
    from Maine

I'm looking for a plow for a Tacoma, so I'm interested in more info. Where in MA? I'm also curious about your experience plowing with the Tacoma, and why you got rid of it. Was it not up to plowing as well as you needed? Something else?

Thanks
    Joe

3. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I'm off of Rt. 495 in Southern Massachusetts. The Tacoma plowed very well. In fact, I liked it better than my F250 for driveways. There was nothing wrong with the Tacoma. It was my daily driver and I wanted something different so I traded it. The plow is in perfect condition. It only saw a limited amount of local driveways. The cutting edge still looks brand new. Also, the plow never saw the outside except when plowing. It was always stored in my garage which is where it is right now. I'll try and take some pictures this weekend and post them. I'm also available both Saturday and Sunday if you want to come take a look.

4. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Hmmm, is my price too high? Okay, I'll make it $ 2,500. I rather sell this plow before winter. Anyone interested?

5. JD-ME

JD-ME Junior Member
    from Maine

Still interested.

Sorry - I've been waiting for the pictures you said you were going to post. I don't see how I can send a PM to you (relative newbie to the site), so maybe you can send one to me with an email or phone number?

Thanks
    Joe

6. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Boy am I stupid. I forgot to post pictures. I'll find my camera and take some within a few days. Thanks for reminding me.

7. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Here is a picture of the snowplow on my Toyota Tacoma quad cab. I took this picture last winter. I bought the plow brand new in December, 2008 so it has only been used for one season. It's always stored in my garage so there's no rust, etc. The plow looks exactly as you see here. It is in perfect condition.
    [​IMG]

8. frontierblack

frontierblack Junior Member
    from NE

Do you still have the plow to sell?

9. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Yes I do. I am available anytime if you want to take a look at it.

10. frontierblack

from NE

Yes I would. I live in RI.

11. frontierblack

from NE

Can you send me a message as to when and where I can look at the plow? I know you are off 495

Thanks,
    Ken.

12. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Ken,

I'm sending you a PM right now.

13. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Well, if you want to setup up to a 26 Series after you sell this one, I have a 26 Series with downpressure for sale and I'm in southern NH.

14. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

SOLD. Thank you.

15. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Damn, that was a quick sale...good job. Trying to sell my 26 series and no one wants it!