1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

22 Series for 04 Tundra

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by tmanmi, Jan 20, 2009.

1. tmanmi

tmanmi Junior Member

I really want to put a 22 on my 04 Tundra but have concerns about needing to remove the skid pan and the installation notes say "May require major modifications to the air dam and /or fascia". Are either one of these things necessary and can someone point me to the link for installation instructions for the mounts for a Tundra?

Anyone have one on their 00-06 and did you do anything to the front end: timbrens, air bags, or shocks?
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

3. tmanmi

tmanmi Junior Member

Thanks a bunch basher. Any idea if the front air dam/fascia has to be modified?
  4. Jamie03Tundra

Jamie03Tundra Junior Member

I have a 22 Series on my 03 Tundra. I was also concerned about having to modify the air dam and /or fascia, but the dealer was able to install it without modifying anything. I also did not add Timbrens or anything, and have not noticed any problems.