1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2113 1500 quad cab plow?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by ctuna, Aug 4, 2013.

1. ctuna

ctuna Junior Member

Looking at a new `13 1500 quad cab express 5.7 hemi.Can this truck take a light duty plow like a fisher HT or something similar?Would there be Warranty problems?I have no experience with Dodges but i drove one the other day and i was really impressed with it.

2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

I wouldn't hesitate to put an HT on it, if there are plows in the year 2113.

3. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

Just make sure it has the plow prep package on it or the dealer could void the warranty.
    That is what I was told by the dealer installing my plow on my '12 Dodge 2500, that they don't like putting them on new trucks without the plow prep package due to warranty rejection complaints.

4. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

If I remember correctly, dodge doesn't offer a plow prep on their half ton trucks. I could be wrong but I swear I read that not too long ago.