1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

21 inches and one lost finger

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by roblandscape, Feb 17, 2003.

1. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

The guy who works for me went to unclog the snow blower while it was running. Chopped his middle finger off. I found it in the snow, but they were unable to attach it... A very bad day, I am about to go back out and finish my driveways. Hopefully it will go smooth,

I don't know what he was thinking He knows better :eek:

2. fordman

fordman Senior Member

OUCH

That's to bad. I guess you'll be extra carefull finishing off your route.

3. dan deutekom

dan deutekom Member

Sorry to hear that. It is easy to have a lapse in thinking when you get tired. Be carefull out there.

4. CPSS

CPSS Senior Member

I was a Paramedic in a volunteer ambulance squad years ago. Every year there were several accidents of the exact same thing. I always thought " What were they thinking?"

5. Pickering snow removal

Pickering snow removal Senior Member

Rob sorry to hear that that sure puts a damper on the day hopefully theres no workman comp issues , the guy [probley should of been more careful sorry to here that take care