1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2017 ford superduty undercarriages

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by BossEric, Aug 8, 2016.

1. BossEric

BossEric Member

I wonder when we will see our new undercarriages finally show up . I'm just curious about how big of a change there will be in the new frames . We ordered ours with the special orders form and they are suppose to be here in the fall .They say they need final fitment and testing. Just curious .
  2. Blk04Snake

Blk04Snake Junior Member

I'm curious too. I had a 2010 F350 with a XT on it, and I have a 2017 F350 on order that I'll be putting a DXT on. Hope they have something ready by the time snow flies. I expect to see my truck in about 8 weeks.
  3. BossEric

BossEric Member

yea, the BOSS rep was in the shop last week and said that the prototype has been built off the pre production truck that FORD supplied them earlier this year.He said that the jigs are built ,just waiting on the final fitting off a true off the line produced truck. Just in case there are any little changes after they started building the new trucks. Which we all know has happened in the past. But he said they are scheduled to receive a Truck early September and after that they'll be building the undercarriages and shipping them out. They can produce around 200 a day , so shouldn't be much longer.
  4. BossEric

BossEric Member

Well there here! Got our 2017 superduty undercarriages delivered to the shop yesterday . WE are now ready for the trucks to start showing up. Looks like they may be an easier install than the 08-16 models.Which were a lot easier than the 99-07 superduty.