1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2016 Ford Superduty 3 plug, Where are you mounting everything?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by gtmustang00, Oct 8, 2015.

1. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

2016 Superduty 6.7 diesel, for 3 plug, where are you mounting the iso module and solenoid? Pictures would be great. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Behind driver side head for Mod.

3. gtmustang00

from Berlin

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  4. gtmustang00

from Berlin

What fuse location did you use in the under hood fuse box?

5. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

How did you make out? The module sits on top of the relay box on the drivers side near the firewall.
    For the Control Red wire I used the Run/ACC wire in the wire bundle above the brake that's pre fused in the fuse box..The Run ACC wire is in the bundle in the upper left side of the firewall above the brake pedal. Can't miss it. White with a Blue Stripe on the wire.
    I just transferred all of the Fisher wiring etc. over from a 2011 F350.... Doing the push plates today.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  6. gtmustang00

from Berlin

I put the module behind the drivers side headlight like the Fisher instructions said. I tapped number 50 in the fuse box in engine compartment.

7. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

I have a 6.7 and there is another battery behind the headlight. No room there. But the Module sit's nicely over the relay box against the firewall. A Fisher dealer does it this way for diesels. Nice and dry back there.
    I took everything off my 2011 and it went on my 2016 perfectly including the push plates.. did this myself and saved near $700 or $800.

8. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

It fits just fine....after unbolting the headlight asembly