1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2016 Ford F350 Wiring

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by bigc1301, Apr 5, 2016.

1. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

I just bought a 2016 F-350. Can anyone tell me where they put all the wiring and fuses? I wired my 2010 and it looked like hell under the hood. I dont want it to look like a rats nest and i know this engine bay will be just as bad if not worse.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Congratulations on new truck!

Gas or diesel

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  3. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

Diesel. Just trying to get ideas of where to put things. THought about sending it out but rather do it myself but no clue where to put everything

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I run Western products, the box fit perfectly behind drivers headlight. The harness runs behind battery to cab thru rubber plug in firewall. Other part of harness run used the plastic covering the cooler to pass side headlight. You can also drop the plow hook up wire down behind grill thru bumper.

The hard part of pulling headlights is removing the headlights and grill. Few easy bolts on top of grill, up towards you and look down, 5 pressure clips run along the bottom of grill, long screwdriver, just push down on each one, you'll hear a loud pop (it's OK). Start in one corner and work across. You see the color of clip (silver if chrome grill) going into black plastic.

5. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

thanks fo the info