1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2015 Ram 2500 & 8' Lot Pro

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by JN16184, Jan 4, 2015.

1. JN16184

JN16184 Member

I'm replacing my 10 year old plow truck. I just got a new Ram 2500 diesel and am planning to go with a 8' Lot Pro. My dealer choices with support are really only Meyer or Western. Does anyone have any experience with the newer model E72 pump? It looks like you can get a 5 year warranty if you go with it.

2. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

I looked at these a week ago when I went to dealer and picked up my hinge pins. Pretty nice looking unit, more along the lines of a Fisher. The reason for the long warranty is because the unit is made by Monarch.
    If I was in the position to buy a new plow I would go with one of these.
  3. JN16184

JN16184 Member

I like that the lift ram is the same as the angle rams. Only one spare needed and easier to swap out. Hopefully a lot less lift ram seals replace too.
  4. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

The E-72's are great units.... 5 year warranty can't be beat!!
  5. JN16184

JN16184 Member

A correction to what I said above, the lift ram is not the same as the angle rams. It is easier to service or replace with it's design, though.