1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2015 John Deere 1025R with Cozy Cab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 4x4Farmer, Oct 18, 2016.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I have a 2015 1025R with heated cozy cab. H120 loader, 60" drive over auto connect mower, 47" 3pt land pride boxblade, 60" Jd rotary broom with almost new poly/wire bristles, 50" Erskine front mount snowblower converted over to JD quick hitch. Tractor and loader have approximately 35hrs and mower deck about 15hrs. Broom and snowblower have more hrs because they were from a previous owed machine. Only reason for selling is Im moving to the country and I need a larger tractor for the acrage. Asking $22,500.00 for the whole package. Located in ND but would be willing to travel some distance to meet if there is any serious interest.
    22105.jpeg
    22004.jpeg

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I'll try to check back here daily but of you are truly interested call or text me at 701-261-2996. Thanks

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Dang, that's a great price.

Free bump!

4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Still looking to move this unit.

5. Rat_Power_78

Rat_Power_78 Senior Member

Sent you a PM

6. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

SOLD!!!!

7. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats to the new owner....it'll fit the fleet well.

8. Mark Oomkes

Will two.

4x4Farmer likes this.
  9. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Moving to the country? From ND? Going to the moon lol!

10. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I lived in the largest city in ND which is about 120,000 population, plus Moorhead MN on the other side of the river it puts it at about 200,000 I'd say. So there is some people here...but your comment made me laugh.

Mark...now we just have to figure out how to get this thing to you. FYI they are talking a mid to end of week snow storm for next week in our area. Might have to drive it home using the blower.

11. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

That's a "Cute" tractor...4x4..Make Mark pick it up...That way you can meet the legendary Oomkes...Don't get your hopes up..Its kinda a let down

12. Mark Oomkes

Let's keep it on topic fella...

Nick, looking at the forecast I'm thinking bright and early Tuesday morning. Planning on taking my son as a driver, we'll leave Monday night and pick it up and be home Tuesday night.