1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2015 GMC Fitter Front Bumper Kit

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by bolake, Mar 3, 2015.

1. bolake

bolake Senior Member

I know there was a post on this awhile back can't find on search. Has anyone installed this kit for where the front bumper is cut out for carriage.Want to know if you can do without taking bumper off.

2. bolake

bolake Senior Member

Went ahead and did the bumper kit without taking off bumper. On my 2015 GMC 2500HD you would have to take bumper off. There are two nut/bolts above tow hooks each side that hold the original filler on, you can't get to them without taking bumper off. The only reason I did without removing the bumper is my original filler was shot from the plow installer cutting up slots for carriage mounts. So I did some cutting on it to get at the bolts. The new replacement filler has the plugs that install from the outside so it was easy installing.

3. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Do you have a picture to post up by chance??

4. bolake

bolake Senior Member

Go on the Chevy truck postings and do a search for Boss install on 2015 Silverado HD, three's pictures of both chevy and Gmc trucks.

5. bolake

bolake Senior Member

Forgot to say its posted on page 4

6. Cosmic Charlie

Cosmic Charlie Senior Member