1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2015 GMC Denali pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PITCH, Nov 30, 2014.

1. PITCH

PITCH Member
    from hamburg

Does anyone have pictures of a 2015 Denali with a plow installed. Wondering how much trimming is involved

2. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

There is one driving around Columbus ohio with a boss on it. It looked like it had the after market pre trimmed/formed plastic on it too. Looked a little funny.

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's one expensive and fancy plow truck.

4. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

Boss is making a lower valence as an option, reduces the trimming. I'm not sure what they fit, or if Denali's have different valence, but I just saw something on their website. Sounds like a comfortable plow truck.

5. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

My local boss dealer was showing me those valence's last week, They are really nice!!!!!!! Looked really nice on a truck they had just finished up!
    I've always thought boss had a nice product but never really was interested in owning a boss plow, but.......... after buying 2 of the boss pushers and now they have a stainless straight blade and the replacement valence....... Count me in, Im hooked!:salute: