1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2015 GMC 3500HD Duramax

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by ICE CREAM MAN, Sep 20, 2015.

1. ICE CREAM MAN

ICE CREAM MAN Junior Member
    from MA

Just got my 2015 gmc crew cab 3500 dmax. I have a fischer xv2 on it. How good do they push and stack with this set up? I switched from a 2011 f350 power stroke same plow. I have owned several gmc's and I have to say that I really liked the way the Ford Plowed Snow, but nothing compares to the comfort and ride of a gmc. I am also considering a leveling kit because I do miss the ride height of the Ford as well.

2. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

My son just got a gmc 2500hd (couldnt find a 3500 in white) crew cab denali duramax, real nice truck. He switched from a f350 powerstroke also. One more ford to get rid of and I will be happy. I am sure they will plow just fine, think we are going to put 8611on it and see how it does.

3. I have the XV on my '15 GMC and after last winter here in eastern Mass when we got 9 feet of snow in 32 days and I plowed with the stock Michelins, I pushed and stacked until there wasn't a square inch of space left to push it. I've never owned anything but a GMC. Having said that, my work ride is a '13 F350 SCSB with an XV2. Not much can stop that truck either.