1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2015 GMC 2500HD Grille Removal

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by bolake, Oct 9, 2014.

1. bolake

bolake Senior Member

Looking for information on removing grille on 2015 GMC 2500HD have to reroute plow wires, have the dust shield off and 4 bolts out, whats holding the bottom ,being plastic I don't want to get to ruff.
  2. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

if it's like the chevy it just pops out I saw them do a removal on u tube for putting in a bumper or something like that after you take the 4 bolts off on the top . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o84aYUUD5Jc#t=238
    watch this video they show how to take it off .
  3. bolake

bolake Senior Member

Thanks I can see some clips below, seen the youtube on the 2013 chev 2500 grille removal figured it would be something of the same.Just like to ask to save some pains if I can.
  4. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

i have a 2015 2500hd denali i think was like 4 or 5 screws on the top and it slid right out.. was the easiest grille ive ever seen, lol..
  5. bolake

bolake Senior Member

Thanks took mine off yesterday it was different had 4 bolts on top and 7 clip in spots, came off easy.