1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2015 2500 ram Diesel. VXF85

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by flexaholic, Dec 16, 2015.

1. flexaholic

flexaholic Junior Member

Hey guys... I'm new to the site so sorry if there's already a thread on this. I searched but had no luck. I just purchased a Snowdogg VXF85 and have opted to install it my self as i enjoy taking on projects in the garage. The instructions in this package are a little less than desirable so I'm just wondering if there's anybody on here that has installed one or if there's a video out there showing how to mount the receiver to the truck and possibly some wiring info. I'm sure i can get through it but just checking to see whats out there. Thanks
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

I've got the VXF 95 on my '13 Ram diesel. I'm sorry as I can't help you on your install, as I had the dealer do it. There is a guy on here named "Mossman" that installed one on his Chevy dually. I know it's not the same, but he seems quite informed on the install process. Send him a PM, or search his profile as he's got quite a few threads on the subject. Good luck!