1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2015-2016 Season

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Sep 29, 2015.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Getting ready for the season....first new truck!

[​IMG]

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Re-lettered a truck and the skidsteer, outlined in reflective material....not sure how I like the "SUPERVISOR", might make it smaller and in a script.

[​IMG]

3. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

Your Oomkes new BFF...

Very Nice Looking Truck

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice stuff but I'm not digging the "supervisor" really.

5. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

Nice truck hope u have good luck with it . I got one in May and love it so far . I got the 6.4 in mine . Is it the high output motor

6. icebreaker

icebreaker Member

Very nice looking truck good luck this season

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Wrong......

I was wondering why?

8. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking truck

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Not a fan of dodge personal experiences but
    New dodge looks nice good luck
    Ok so how big is your company now that you have a supervisor driving around?
    Good to see you doing well
    And thanks for your input on the boss pusher I picked one up at York trailer at a good price not worth driving to VA

10. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

One can have RAM in bold letters on the tailgate and the other have ROD.Thumbs Up

Must be a regional thing......

Nice truck though, I friend just picked up a new Power Wagon about a month ago.

11. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Nice looking truck. Gonna hang a plow on it? If so, what?

12. Defcon 5

Not Very Witty....Your trying to hard now...Take a step back

13. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

You're absolutely correct hintern gesicht not a good attempt, time to regroup and find a sense of balance.....Thumbs Up

14. Defcon 5

Lol...That's a Little Better

15. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

I like the truck! ram has been on my mind very much so lately to buy one. I may eventually i just worry about the transmissions.

16. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

If you're going to keep flipping trucks, you really ought to do the vinyl yourself. We got a plotter, software and tonnes of material for around $1000. Instead of small practical jokes, we now just make and put stickers on each others cars. And it helps with lettering our trucks too I guess.

17. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

Nice truck, huge improvements with the new rams.

18. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

The new dodges are probably one of the best one the market, still an in-line 6 motor, virtually emission free in the engine bay, best warranty and if you really are concerned on the transmission you can get an Aisin trans on any 3500, 4500 and 5500.

I have a new 5500 on order as well. The F350 is getting a flatbed, its not a truck I will flip and have had it for past 3? years now. I'm turning the "Supervisor" stick to a cursive font so it looks a little cleaner. It was in effort to maintain a professional image and give a sense of seniority to sites when it rolls by and checks on them by one of my crew leaders.

19. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Added 2 liquid units this year, one for a pickup and another for my quad. Also added another 2.5 Tornado salter.

[​IMG]

20. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice setup. Congrats on the new truck as well! Are you going to be running a reel hose off the truck unit?