1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2015/2016 Fleet Pic!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PrecisionS&I, Dec 22, 2015.

1. PrecisionS&I

PrecisionS&I Member
    from Ohio

Couple of new Pics.

Fleet1 (2).jpg

New Kage 1 (2).jpg

2. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

Nice equipment.
    Looks great.

3. PrecisionS&I

PrecisionS&I Member
    from Ohio

Thank you.

4. icebreaker

icebreaker Member

Very nice. Have you pushed anything or salted yet? What part of Ohio are you from?

5. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

what size boss plow do you have on that white kodiak?

6. PrecisionS&I

PrecisionS&I Member
    from Ohio

We are located between Cleveland and Akron.

We pushed and salted 2 of our properties last weekend and salted another one.

The white c4500 has a 9'2" boss v with wings but we hardly run the wings.

7. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

Would you go bigger then 9.2 for the 4500 if you did it again? I am trying to figure out what plow to put on our 5500 and I know the boss mounts change for 10ft plows

8. PrecisionS&I

PrecisionS&I Member
    from Ohio

Well if I did it again I would not buy a c4500 but that's a whole other story. However I would stick with the 9'2", my dealer advised against the 10' on the 4500 and after running the truck its not as heavy duty as it looks and I think the 10 would be too much wear on the truck.

9. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

Good to know thanks

10. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking fleet. Big fan of the Ford with chassis mount salter

11. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

What don't you like about the 4500? We have several, just wish we'd gotten v's instead of 10' straight blades.

12. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice setup

13. PrecisionS&I

PrecisionS&I Member
    from Ohio

The 4500 is costly to maintain, plus I feel its undersized.
    Brakes are crazy expensive to replace compared to a F550 or an airbrake truck.

We have changed our operation model and will be replacing the older 4500 with and F550 cab and chassis with a 4.5 yard vbox spreaders.
    And then fazing in all F550 cab and chassis.

I plan on keeping the white 4500 just to have a dump for more personnel use.

14. PrecisionS&I

PrecisionS&I Member
    from Ohio

Plus I hate the scoop dogg plow on the blue 4500. What Garbage.

15. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Lol, I feel the same way. We finally sold our last 4500 this fall. Glorified pick up trucks is all. We ran 9' straights blades on them and they pushed fine. But LOTS of little bugs in them.

16. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

I was in the market for a 5500 a few yrs back, as a diehard GM guy I couldn't help but look at the Ford too!! At the end of the day I bought a F550 and love it!! GM needs to get back in the game on the heavy trucks!! Tho if I bought a personal truck it would still be a GM!!

17. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

We replaced 2 4500's this fall with international 4300's with boss 10' vees. So much better of a truck. I feel ford and gm need to step up there game a little

18. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Beautiful fleet.

I've heard lots of guys say that about Snow Dogg. POS.

19. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

I've plowed with a c4500 with a 9.5 vee, the truck pushes well and tows well but is plagued by little problems. A ton of bad sensors, wiper motors, and brake problems.

20. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

So you run all Boss except for your 1 snowdog plow? Are all your trucks able to run any of the Boss plows? If yes that must be nice in an event of a break down.

Nice fleet!