1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2014 tundra mount?

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by rancherman84, Feb 8, 2014.

1. rancherman84

rancherman84 Senior Member

is there one available? my dealer sais no,book only shows up to 2013.
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Your dealer should call the manufacturer to find out if there are any differences between the '13 and '14. Seems lazy to me. My dealer called the manufacturer for this very reason when I bought my plow as the front end of my truck was redesigned from '12. Snowdogg redesigned a mount for my front end. Or you could call Toyota yourself and see if there have been any changes between the two years.
  3. Jodan

Jodan Junior Member

Western and Snoway has 2014 Tundra on their plow selector, and its the same for 2014 and 2012 models. I would assume since its such a new model not all manufacturers dealers have updated info on new models. I do know the new Tundras were mostly cosmetic changes. Not sure what brand of plow you were looking for.
  4. skostur79

skostur79 Member
    from ne ohio

carryover powertrains,frame , maybe some minor fascia trimming ,
  5. rancherman84

rancherman84 Senior Member

dealer did call,curtis had no awnser at this point.but if its carry over powertrain im good. the frames are the same from 07 to 13.thank you
  6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

Did a little research and the frames are the same, the mount is the same but the headlight adapters will be different.
  7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

From what I have heard, there are no changes from the 2013 frame to the 2014 frame.