1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2014 Tundra Headlight Wiring Help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by rich0807, Dec 8, 2014.

1. rich0807

rich0807 Junior Member
    from Maine

I have a 2014 Tundra and I'm trying to hook up the headlight harness. eMatch tells me I need a 29051 harness (which is what I have). However, the harness has separate plugs for High beam and Low beam. The 2014 Tundras have a combination high/low bulb - with only one plug handling both beams as far as I can tell. Do I have the wrong harness or do I need some adapter? Thanks
  2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

3. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

The 29051 number you are referring to is a 3 port isolation module headlight kit number not a harness number. The kit contains the 11 pin 26357 harness, a 29047 adapter and a 28464 headlamp harness which is the harness that would plug into the factory headlamp pugs and then into the headlamp bulb on each side so make sure you have the 28464 harness as you are correct in needing one plug for both high and low beams.